Due to the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic, the board has instituted the following requirements before attending a rehearsal.
- Every cast and staff member will fill out a health knowledge and exposure questionnaire prior to the start of live rehearsals.
- Upon arrival to the building all staff and cast will be temporal thermometer checked and only allowed to proceed if the temperature is within the acceptable safe range.
- All actors will be required to wear masks and use hand sanitizer upon arrival. Disposable masks, hand sanitizer and disinfecting products will be available at every rehearsal.
- All tables, chairs and other surfaces used will be disinfected before and after rehearsals.
- Social distance blocking will be utilized, and all indoor costume change and prep areas will be at least 6 feet apart.
- Rehearsals will be held outdoors on the BCF grounds. There will be no more than 3 actors working together onstage at a time. Indoor restrooms will be available. In the event of bad weather an alternative rehearsal plan will be agreed upon between all involved parties.
- Each actor and staff member participating in these events is aware that the company management fully supports them making choices that exhibit their own personal health status and belief system. To that end, please complete questions below